Monday, January 5, 2015

Jewelry Haul

So my sister and I popped into the mall a few days ago because she needed to buy something she had on hold, and we decided to check out Dillards because we heard they were having their 50% off clearance sale.

We went in and there were people everywhere. It was hard to maneuver around the store and I had no intention of buying anything but I somehow got sucked into the jewelry section and kept finding beautiful pieces for such bargains that I just couldn't say no. The handbag and shoe section were a complete mess and were so picked over that we found nothing worth buying. But the beautiful jewelry pieces made the trip worth it. So without further ado, here is my jewelry haul! 



I might end up returning these because I think I bought TOO many pieces and I own a pair of tribal-y triangle earrings already sooo... perhaps I should be sensible and part ways with these House of Harlow ones?
Original price= $48
Purchase price= $14.40


Original price= $24
Purchase price= $8.40



I bought 2 more House of Harlow earrings. These are the sunburst ones. I couldn't decide between these two. So I just bought both because they are so lovely.
Original price= $58
Purchase price=$16.50


Original price=$35
Purchase price= $10.50


Original price= $28
Purchase price= $7.20



Necklace brand: Anna & Ava.
Purchase price= $10.50


These Kate Spade ones might just be my fave out of the bunch. They are pink stones with a rose gold casing which looks absolutely gorgeous! They would be great for dressing up an outfit especially for an evening function/outing.
Original price= $98
Purchase price= $29.40


I bought this bracelet a few weeks ago but I included it anyway. This J.Crew bracelet is so gorgeous. Another one of my fave pieces I have gotten recently. I love wearing it with simpler outfits to really dress my look up, and make it more classy/elegant. (I threw away my receipt but this bracelet was less than $18 on sale)

That's all for now. See you in the next post. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment