Wednesday, July 23, 2014

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

Since I have never done a tag on my blog before, I thought I would do the 7 deadly sins of beauty tag because it has been going around on YouTube and blogs recently. No one tagged me but who cares :P haha Let's begin!

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?

Most inexpensive would have to be anything from the E.L.F dollar line. I have a few eyeshadow palettes, primer, brushes, and eyelashes
Most expensive would probably be my Tarte Jewelry box palette. It cost a little over $50. I have yet to splurge on anything beauty related that has cost more than that.


2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?

The MAC studio sculpt concealer. I have it in the shade NC30.
The product has a thick consistency and is full coverage so you mostly have to wear a foundation with it to make your face makeup look even and smooth. It is not really good for spot correcting. It does do a great job at concealing though but its just not good for everyday.
 
 I haven't really had a hard time finding a product I have wanted... I am having a hard time getting a hold of an empty Make Up Forever palette to put my eye shadows in. I know they sell it on Sephora online but I just haven't ever felt the need to place an order on the site since there are locations close to me.
  
 3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
(We do not eat our beauty products)

The most delicious SMELLING product I own would probably be my Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume. It smells DIVINE! I love floraly scents and if I had to wear one perfume for the rest of my life I would choose this one. 
 
4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I neglect my skincare products most often. Eye-creams and face moisturizers. (that's probably why I have such horrible skin -_-)

 5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence? 
I think eye-liner because I feel that my eyes are my best facial feature and black liquid liner on the top lid always makes me feel like I "look good" without trying too hard...so that makes me self-confident.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? 
A guy who dresses well and can make me laugh.

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I would love to receive an expensive beauty item as a gift just because I am not a HUGE splurger on beauty items. I'd love a Chanel product as a gift if anyone would like to go ahead and buy me something ;)

I tag anyone and everyone to do this tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment