Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara Review

Maybelline makes awesome mascaras as we all know, such as the infamous falsies mascara, and recently they have released a new mascara called the mega plush mascara. I was definitely drawn to this mascara because it has plush in its name, and the advertisements kept endorsing how volumizing this mascara is, and I LOVE THICK LASHES. I don't care much for length I like my lashes as thick as they can be :)



One thing I am not fond of about this mascara is the wand. It is so flimsy
and not sturdy enough to get a really nice thick coat, for my liking at least.

This is an image of my eyelashes before applying mascara 


These two images above show the length and thickness of my lashes afterusing the maybelline plush mascara


 Overall this mascara is around 6-9 dollars and can be found in various drugstores, and I would give it a 5/10. It is nothing spectacular, nor is it a waste, but I shall not be repurchasing and I wouldn't recommend it to others. If you want a thick mascara go for L'oreal Voluminous, or try maybelline falsies :)


4 comments:

  1. Mascara i have a love hate relationship with mascara's. The only mascara iv ever tried that seems to work for me is 'Benefits They're real mascara' but i just haven't given in to them because of the price its £18.50 in the UK soo i think soon enough i am going to give in to it =)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did you end up getting the Benefit one? Would love to know your thoughts :) xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your info for maybelline mascara..

    XoXo

    http://meiszaecha.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete