Saturday, July 28, 2012

Forever 21 purchase :)

Recently me and my sister were browsing the forever 21 website and well...we caved, and bought some items, even though we swore to not shop for at least two months. However we picked up items that were all under 25 dollars, so I mean hey we are compensating for our "shopping ban" :D aha

 The only item here we bought from forever 21 is the white cardigan (I just decided to wear it the very day I got it :P) The cardigan is long, light yet warm enough.
Price: $14.50


This chiffon button down was a must have for us when we first saw it, and the neckline is so adorable. 
Price: $23.50 


Yes...another chiffon button down we are a bit obsessed. Its polka dot and oh so feminine.
 Price: $16.50 
 This denim shirt is really adorable, however it does not fit either of us properly since it is medium. On the bright side our mother loves it so its hers now :D  
Price: $23.00
 Heart ring: $4.50
Jeweled earring: $3.80

2 comments: