Thursday, June 6, 2013

Update

I have been itching to do a blog post for a few weeks now but I didn't know what I wanted to write about. I haven't been buying clothes or makeup for a few months now (a few essentials here and there but nothing fancy). Mostly because I feel like I have enough (mind you my makeup or clothing collection is no where near comparable to most bloggers out there).

It was nice taking a break from everything and just focusing on working and hanging out with friends/family. I will be starting law school in August so I have been busy looking for roommates, apartments, saving up money for books, etc. I shall be reunited with my sister in less than a week and then hopefully have some fun adventures with her this summer and *fingers crossed* we shall blog about it! For now I shall leave you with a few pictures of the fun I have had with my homies! Lol. Until next time!

-Rahmi









No comments:

Post a Comment