Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Spendin' that monayy.

We haven't been shopping for a while, since we have both been busy taking summer classes, and just working like mad!! But we found a few spare hours and that means its HAUL time!! :D
**Our apologies in advance if the lighting in these pictures is not that good. We will use natural light for next time.**


Wedges from H&M: $34.95 
These run a size smaller but are comfortable and easy to walk in, and match practically any outfit. They are styled in the last blog post :)

Aldo Nude Pumps: $30
Everyone needs a pair of nude pumps, and these are my first. They don't match my skin exactly but I like the way they look on. They are a bit uncomfortable after a while, but its rare to find pumps that aren't. *Sigh*

Meteor Ring-H&M: $6.95
I liked this because it was unusual, and it is just a fun statement piece :)

Aldo Straw Clutch: $11
This was just super cute for summer I thought, and because of all the different colors in it, its easy to pair with any outfit. I love clutches because they are convenient, and fit just the essentials for short outings where you still want to look put together.

Harem Pants- H&M: $20
I have been wanting a flattering pair of harem pants for a while now, but couldn't find any that didn't make my bottom half look saggy and weird. But these ones fit great, are loose and comfy for the summer.

Feminine lace dress-Forever 21: $21
This dress was just so adorable that I couldn't pass it up. It has a slip underneath which is extremely convenient, because I hate things that are see-through! 

Hoodie- Urban Behaviour: $4.99
This was just a random purchase and I decided to get it because it was so cheap! lol $5 for a hoodie is not bad. It is not too thick which makes it perfect for the upcoming fall season, and will transition well into winter as a layering piece underneath coats and jackets. 

Local Boutiqe-Lace Dress: $15.
I am really into lace right now, and this shirt looks amazing belted.

Tank- American Eagle: $10
I actually wanted this shirt in the white color but the last size had a hole in it, and when I asked if they had a different size, they told me they can't sell damaged merchandise.. :( boo...so I got the blue colored one to console myself for the moment, but this just does not have the same pizzazz as the white and gold one. So I might return it.

Scarf-Aldo: $5
I fell in LOVE with this scarf when I saw it, it has a geometric style floral print on it. (If that even makes sense) LOL. But it is a thin material and is perfect for summer and fall, and the price was just too amazing to pass up. This is probably one of my favorite purchases.

Scarf-Costa Blanca X: $5
This scarf was also an awesome price, so I just couldn't resist. Plus it has a very pretty ethnic print, and will match a lot of outfits.


Shirt-FCUK:$65
I love FCUK, but their prices do not make my wallet happy, but I had a gift card so I got this shirt for around $30 dollars. It has really pretty sequin detailing, and can be dressed up or down, so I really like it.

Anywhos! We hope you enjoyed our "haul!" We will be doing a review on Sleek makeup palettes next so see you in the next post!
xxRahmi&Saroxx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete