Saturday, March 19, 2011

Review: YSL touche eclat

The infamous Touche Eclat!!!!!!!!

This makeup item is awesome most definitely, and in my opinion totally lives up to the hype!

All I can say is that it is light in a tube hahaha. If you are tired this pen is going to be your best friend for sure.

Now ladies that have horrible under-eye bags this will not cover them up. You are going to need a concealer as well. The Touche Eclat is a higlighter or a radiance touch pen as it says on the box, but it has a tint to it so it will cover and highlight.
The makeup artist at the counter said that it is under the highlighter category so DO NOT be expect it to do the job of a heavy duty concealer. It will give you some but coverage nothing drastic. In Canada it is 50 dollars plus tax which comes around to 56 dollars but I can't complain because it is YSL. In USA it is 40 dollars I believe.

Honestly you need the smallest amount to use on your face. It is a difficult product to explain...since it is not a highlighter like the Benefit High Beam. It is creamy and it just brings light to your face and if you have a YSL counter near you then DEFINITELY run and try it!

I personally like to use it under my eyes, around my nose, and on my cupid's bow. You can honestly use this pen all over your face if you don't need a lot of coverage and just want to brighten up some areas, this pen is amazing! It is very portable and handy and you can use it practically anywhere. So I would recommend splurging and picking this up.

 The packaging is gold, and a little heavy but still absolutely lovely!! *_* shiny!

                                                     In comparison to my hand 
 It comes in with a felt tip pen, and they recommend you clean with rubbing alcohol, but I just use my regular brush cleanser.
 To get the product out just click 1-2 times. In the beginning i clicked like 20 times hahaha

 I am shade two, which is yellow and ivory toned, i recommend going to the counter to get matched.
 The product is just so silky and smooth,  and very easily blend able.
 This is my eye without the Touche Eclat
 This is my eye with the Touche Eclat, and I can defintely see the difference, brighter and just more concealed

No comments:

Post a Comment