Thursday, December 23, 2010

Review:Chanel Eclat Powder






Is CHANEL's ECLAT powder really worth the 80 (CAD) dollars it costs?

My answer is NO not really. Its my opinion, but I have found better powders for a lot less. MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish (MSF) is absolutely gorgeous on the skin, and probably the best powder I have ever tried.

However, I bought this because I wanted the compact! Yea...I fail in life.
Now don't get me wrong, the Chanel Eclat Powder isn't bad. It is a powder foundation which is very finely milled, and has a floral scent, as well as a luxurious feel to it.

Of course...its Chanel so duh?! Anyways, the packaging is black and sleek, very compact, fun to pull out, good for touch-ups. The coverage is about light to medium, definitely build able to full but it will look cakey, so blend WELL! I love the Chanel brand and am considering buying the Bronzer Universal but that will put a HUGE dent in my wallet, so will definitely need to save up! Have you guys tried this powder? Please leave your thoughts below :)


The product comes with a small brush, feels like fake hair but dont quote me, not good for application
I prefer the sponge it comes with more, for better coverage :)
This powder is super finely milled very soft to the touch, and very pigmented plus points!!

     I am the color BR30 Beige Rose, if you are around an NC30 this is probably your color :)
                    You can remove the product by a clip from the side of the product like above
                                                                       SNAP
                  That little square is all the product remmebr 30 dollars to refill (CAD) 13 grams in total
         Not a must have but a cute edition to my purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment